The four goals of the Action Canada Fellowship are to:
- Enhance the participant’s understanding of Canada through the study tours
- Provide concrete tools to support the participant’s leadership skills and their ability to make a difference in Canada
- Strengthen the participant’s understanding of how policy is developed through a project related to the selected policy theme
- Create a network of enduring relationships among the participants and the alumni
- Record of leadership and/or achievement.
- Moral character, open-mindedness, energy, courage to learn new things and acquire new experiences.
- Demonstrated teamwork ability and interest in working with others.
- A passion for Canada; the potential to become a leader in Canada and the commitment to make a positive contribution to Canada.
- A noted interest in public policy and its importance as a tool for positive change.
The Action Canada Fellowship cohort aims to reflect the country’s diversity: geography, cultures, economic background, language and gender; and represent a mix of academic and professional experiences. The Public Policy Forum is committed to reducing barriers to application to ensure all interested individuals can apply.
For inquiries, please email us.