Our Fellows broaden their understanding of Canada during five study tours that span the country.
Visiting big cities, small towns and Indigenous communities, Fellows explore Canada’s history, regional and cultural diversity and local policy issues with community leaders and other members.
These three-to-five day study tours include our signature leadership-skills sessions, task-force work sessions, and conversations with leading Canadians during panel sessions, dialogue dinners and public dialogues.
Throughout, Fellows learn from a team of inspiring Canadian leaders and mentors who help them hone their personal leadership style and skills.
The study tours for 2019/2020 will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday, June 13 to Sunday, June 16, 2019
- Monday, August 19 to Sunday, August 25, 2019
- Wednesday, October 23 to Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Saturday, January 11 to Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10 to Friday, March 13, 2020
Locations will be announced in late May.